For the past few weeks, I have a seen a buzz about 12.12.12 in and around social media but never really paid much attention to it.
I took this photo from the City Club on Bunker Hill on the 54th story of the Wells Fargo Building
in Downtown Los Angeles, California. It’s the venue for my Private Client V.I.P. Days
where I have helped countless clients gain CLARITY and forward movement with their business.
It’s a place that is symbolic and represents a “Launch Pad to New Beginnings” for my clients.
The excitement surrounding this day reminds me of New Year’s Eve
of 2000, and I can almost hear the Artist Formerly Known As Prince,
singing “We’re gonna party like it’s 1999!” It feels like the perfect date for a fresh start…
Your First Steps to Significance…
I think it’s really cool is that 12.12.12 is a date that only occurs once in 100 years,
same with 01.01.01, 02.02.02 all the way up to 12.12.12. Note that
these numbers only occur within a 12 year period in those 100 years. Which means that
some of our children who were born past 2001, may never see the full window of
12 years and most of us, we will never see this again in our life time because
the next opportunity for us to see this series of numbers will be on 01.01.2101
and most of us would have definitely transitioned by then!
I am not a Numerologist but I am fascinated with numbers.
12 is a VERY interesting and very significant number – there are thousands
of very important facts revolving around the number 12 . There are:
– 12 Apostles of Christ
– 12 Months in a Year
– 12 Royals in a Card Deck
– 12 Signs of the Zodiac
– 12 Tribes of Israel
– 12 Animals in Chinese New Year
– 12 Imams in Shia Islam
– 12 Principal Divinities in Greek Mythology
– 12 Petals on the Anahata and Sanrara Chakra
– 12 Steps In Alcoholics Anonymous
– 12 Pairs of Ribs in a Human Body
– 12 Function Keys (F1 – F12) On Your Keyboard
I can go on and on with more facts about 12 but I since 12 is our
magic number for this post, I will limit it to just these 12 facts.
Many of my highly influential, knowledgable and well “connected”
friends have shared with me their concerns about the coming weeks,
leading to 12/21/12 which is highly significant as the end of the Mayan Calendar.
There have been many talks about the “end of the world” or something
chaotic happening between now and 2013.
It also doesn’t help that I have seen the movie 2012 and as over the
top as it was, it did bring to mind thoughts that I haven’t entertained in the past.
I chose to mark this day as a day of positive significance by giving
you a gift… “Your 12 Steps to Significance” – How To Make 2013 Your Best Year Yet!
1) Take the time to decide on what you want to BE, DO or HAVE
in your lifetime.
2) Invest time and resources in identifying and nurturing your passion(s).
3) Spend some introspection and discover your Life’s Purpose.
4) Pray, meditate on and visualize what you want to BE, DO and HAVE.
5) Find heroes and role models for motivation and inspiration.
6) Use traditional or social media to connect with your heroes and role models.
7) Engage with others who are on the same journey with you.
8) Identify an altruistic activity or a higher cause and participate through
giving or your time and/or your resources.
9) Love like you’ve never loved before and dance like no one’s watching.
10) Forgive yourself and others.
11) Let go of your need to always be right.
12) Last but not least, be unbelievably blessed so you can become a blessing.
I trust that this has inspired you today. Please Leave a Comment, Click
on LIke and Share this in and around social media. Share the “love” and
pass on the Inspiration!
Until we connect…
I Am Cheering You On To Your Success!