(Please SCROLL DOWN to watch videos )
I’m baaack!!! What an incredible 6 weeks spent in Manila, Philippines with my son Garrett and Mom Elena. It was so great to see my family and friends and meet new ones!
This is the first time I’ve been back in 9 years and what a memorable trip indeed! In such a short time, I was able to:
– Speak at Holy Angels University to a group of College Engineering Students. I was so proud to have shared the stage with my son Garrett – who at only14 years old, truly wowed the audience!
– Speak at the Inner Wheel Circle Manila Premiere Event where I spoke to a group of powerful accomplished women, how more opportunities open up when you write and publish your own book.
– Meet former Philippine President Fidel V. Ramos and gifted him with a copy of my book, “Magnetic Memorable and Trusted”.
– Travel to 4 cities and tourist destinations and savored the organic fruits, vegetables and goodies!
– Meet with my friends from the movie industry – producers, celebrities and former co-workers.
– Be officially inducted as a Rotarian, at a formal gathering by the Rotary Club of Quezon City hosted by RC Governor Dwight Ramos.
The highlight of my trip was being interviewed on 2 shows – on national TV – on Eagle Broadcasting Station, Net 25.
I feel so honored to have been invited to live interview on national TV by my dear friend, Producer, Show Host and Blogger, MJ Racadio. The first of 2 interviews I did for this station is for “Pambansang Almusal” (Nation’s Breakfast) . The title is in my native language, Tagalog but the interview is in English.
The call time was 5:00 am and I wasn’t close to the studio so I literally got up at 3:00 am to be there on time and it was so worth it! This was an unscripted and free-flowing interview where I gave tips on how you can confidently step into the power of your story.
Also, on this interview I revealed how writing my book has led to multiple international opportunities and clients and how being able to share my story by way of social media content has helped me gain more visibility in a global scale, which enabled me to connect people and serve clients I wouldn’t have been able to reach before. More importantly, how boldly stepping up and embracing my vulnerability has helped me create a trusted brand online and offline.
I was also interviewed on another show, also on Net 25 Philippines – a show called “The Break Room”. They really gave me the royal treatment – from the make-up room, to briefing with the Director and Executive Producers to the Green Room goodies they prepared. Kudos to you all at Net 25!
This was one of the most fun interviews I have given. Thanks to its amazing host, Gicele. Here’s a sneak peek until I can get you the copy of the full interview which I will be sharing on another post:
If you have been feeling stuck and want to move forward on your “next steps”, I would love to help you! Click here to secure your “1-on-1 Next Steps Clarity Session” with me so you too can start being interviewed on TV, through your own book or your own magnetic and influential online presence.
There are times when brainstorming with yourself just doesn’t cut it anymore and you need to be guided by someone who has already done what it is you want to achieve! You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions.
Thank you for watching! As always, Liking, Commenting and/or Sharing are much appreciated!
Cheering You On!