It has been 7 days since I attended Money and You Program and I chose to be in “hibernation” mode. The effect for me was so deep that I really had to spend some time afterwards, not to take immediate action but to really detach myself from the noise so I can go more inward and address the emotions that were exposed during the process . Something profound happened to me at Money and You and I just know in my gut that my life will never be the same…
Many people have called, emailed and messaged me this past week, wanting to find out more about my experience. This post is precisely what I would have shared with you one on one. I usually have plenty to say about a specific experience but for the first time, I was tongue tied. Not to mention that I promised, together with my classmates, that we will preserve the sanctity of the principles and teachings from Money and You, just as the people who have gone before us have done. People who have now changed the face of humanity through this workshop. Since 1978, over 100,000 people from all over the world – for the past 37 years – including notable leaders like Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Jack Canfield, T Harv Ecker and many more billionaires, visionaries, philanthropists who are making a global difference.
What is Money and You? In my humble opinion, there are no words to describe Money and You because it is highly experiential. No one could have prepared me for it. I just showed up, participated fully and trusted in the process and the people running it. To use the words from Money and You’s website, here’s their answer to what Money and You is:
“Money & You® is a 3 1/2 day experiential process that will help you take small, simple steps that will have an enormous impact on your life. It is made up of approximately 60% games and interactive exercises, 25% debriefing the games, and 15% lectures. This is almost the reverse of many traditional educational systems – as that education doesn’t teach you how to really make money and be successful in life – all it teaches you is how to be a cog in the ‘machine.’
Based on a business that grew a US$25,000 investment into a US$60 million business in less than three years, the program encompasses the big picture of business, the science of learning from mistakes, Dr. R. Buckminster Fuller’s generalized principles, the difference between money and wealth, work on beliefs that support or inhibit your success, and finding your life’s purpose.” – Money and You
I have attended hundreds of events in the past 10 years and invested hundreds of thousands in Mentors, courses and seminars and I can verily say that there is nothing like Money and You in the personal and business development industry. I believe that this is where most of the information circulating out there in the personal and business development world came from and each of our over 100,000 graduates are doing something with the principles, whether they choose to do it privately or live their lives to share their discoveries with the world.
The principles were meticulously taught through hands-on games and exercises that seeped so deeply into our subconscious minds that results are inevitable. For me, it dug through my core so deeply and revealed things I thought I had already addressed and released but didn’t realized they were still there. Now, that I have the understanding of the principles, I know to be aware of when I am triggered and how I can turn that around to my highest and best and the highest and best of those around me.
There are many things I will cherish about Money and You…
1) Our beloved Founder Dame DC Cordova is beyond amazing! I am in awe of her commitment to serving humanity through this program and her vision is not small… It’s big and it’s global! She is able to help awaken and powerful collaborative group of people who are all aligned with social-consciousness in entrepreneurship and she was able to lovingly influenced global citizens to do something and make a tangible and palpable difference. Thank you for keeping our minds, hearts, spirits and tummies loved and nurtured before, during and after the event! Your attention to detail is impeccable and you made sure we had an abundance of food and beverages throughout the event!
2) Our Lead Trainer, Kerry Zurier and Co-Trainer, Andrew Barron were simply remarkable! They gave so much energy, wisdom and dedication to make sure that we are able to assimilate, digest and ultimately apply the principles to our own successes. Their meticulous delivery of the training left me in utter awe of how brilliant they are! They were very in tune with our deep seated fears, challenges and blocks and they showed compassion on all levels which resulted in many breakthroughs for all of us. What’s even more heartwarming was their reason for their commitment in what they do. It was clear that it was beyond money… Kerry said the reason she does this is to continue to create ripples of positive impact in many people’s lives. For Andrew, it was to be able to give everything he has – energy, experience, knowledge and LOVE in that short amount of time so we could create the same for others. Both of them inculcated in us to “Commit to the path of LOVE.”
3) The Logistics Team – comprised of Money and You past graduates and instructors, who demonstrated true love, care and commitment to us by showing up 100%, playing full on, being available for us and making sure that we got the most out of our experience. I didn’t get to meet all of them but from memory, I would like to honor and thank the following individuals: Eric Mowery, Jean De Traversay, Jeff Alexander, AR Ramesh Nambiar, Azeeza Jalaludeen, Eva Charlotte, Scott Bradley, Lori Waller, Paul Schumann, Patrick Carney, Jose Martinez, Rochelle Forest, Carol Dysart, Cherie Clark, Helice “Sparky” Bridges, Ann DeVere, Aggie Kobrin, Rhonda Cort, Dominique Ng and of course, the ever soooo amazing Audio/Visual Master – the man who was there to play the music, the videos, and capture precious moments on video and pictures, Reggie Hailey. These are beautiful people I have been so privileged to meet and watch in action. To those whose names I wasn’t able to mention, my heartfelt gratitude. Also a huge thank you to Peter Meisen, Director of Global Energy Network Institute – GENI for showing us possibilities. Oh and also a special thanks to Jane Bustin for all the pre-event coordination and support!
4) My dearest Friend, Access To Experts Executive Producer, Ann DeVere – for thinking of me and sharing Money and You with me. I had to rearrange my schedule and my resources to get there but I am so absolutely glad I listened to her.
5) My amazing classmates from all over the world – oh your faces come to mind right now as I write this… I can’t name all of you but you know how you are. Thank you for showing up and playing full on. Thank you for being there at the most perfect time to share our catharsis together. I truly honor each one of you for embracing your vulnerabilities and going through the processes anyway even if we had our own judgements and ambivalence in the beginning, we embraced the moments as they unfolded and we all agreed that the only way out was through! I love you all and I look forward to staying connected and celebrating our progresses no matter how seemingly small and trivial.
So, what did I learn from Money and You? There is no simple way to quantify everything I learned but I will share the things that organically come from my heart. As a result of Money and You:
1) I have a better understanding and implementation of the “7 Secrets to Success Formula”.
2) I got to know R. Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller and how he was able to bridge both science and spirit to effect humanity. Now I have become a student of Bucky and have now committed to studying and applying his teachings.
3) It validated and re-affirmed key principles I’ve always lived by but didn’t fully understand why they work but now I do – “There’s more than enough…” and “The present is always perfect…”
4) I realized that the word RESPONSIBILITY can be perverted and now I am aware of the difference on how I am treating it in my own life.
5) I understood that JUDGMENT of self and others creates most of the challenges in our lives and now I know when I am triggered and what I can do about it.
6) I was reminded that this world is not a You-Or-Me world – we can choose to make it a You-And-Me world. Money and You has expanded my network internationally at the blink of an eye and connected me with global influencers I wouldn’t have met otherwise. I am thrilled to meet my new “family” and collaborators from the USA, India, Singapore, Croatia and New Zealand!
7) It’s clearer to me that our ultimate life’s purpose need not be defined for us to move forward. We need to move forward first and then it gets revealed.
8) I loved discovering that on the D.I.S.C. Program, that I am an ultra high-I – Influencing – which was not a surprise to me, but I am also a high S – Steadiness – which is quite revelatory. Now I can utilize them both to serve the greater good.
9) I am no longer uncomfortable of allowing others to love and support me. I didn’t even realize I had a challenge with that and now I feel as though a new chapter just unfolded!
10) I have released many stories that I have made up about love, life, relationships and money, that don’t serve me anymore. They were there to protect me at certain times in my life but I am on to bigger and better things and I am choosing to let them go.
These are only 10 of the hundreds of lessons and principles I have learned in a very short 3 1/2 days, and I am trusting that those lessons have been deeply embedded within me that they will surface exactly at the most perfect time when I need them.
For now, if you’ve been hoping to create a drastic change in your life and feel as though you’re doing everything in your power to make that happen, then it’s by no coincidence that you’ve read this far. You were meant to hear about Money and You and it’s now a question of whether you will take action or choose to remain where you are. This is not a sales pitch. This is a plea from someone who has been there, whose life is forever changed by Money and You. You can decide to attend the next one on August 20-23, 2015 in San Diego, CA or you can choose to delay your results and wait till the next one in the US. Or you can plan on attending Money and You in China, India, New Zealand, Croatia and other countries. Whichever you choose, just decide and commit that you will do something. Click here for more information: www.MoneyandYou.com
For more pictures, please go to my Facebook page – www.Facebook.com/emmatiebens and scroll down to view my Photo Album Posts.
Until next time….
Here’s to your SUCCESS with SATISFACTION and SIGNIFICANCE!
Cheering You On,