It’s New Year’s Eve 2011 and we just got back from our 9-day Holiday in Louisville, KY with the Tiebens Family… I can’t believe that this is my 16th Christmas with Gary’s family. Looking back, when I started to become a part of the family, his nieces and nephews were young children… now they are married and are having their own children! Where did time go?
For as long as I can remember, I’ve had my own New Year’s Eve tradition which was to look back on the year that was, and re-cap and journal about the highs and lows of that year…
The year 2010 truly is one of the most memorable for me. I experienced incredible breakthroughs, yet came with a lot of tough decisions and sacrifices. What was constant and consistent was the value of my RELATIONSHIPS.
If I had a wall to write every person who has impacted my life this year, it will have to be a giant wall resembling The Great Wall of China!
While I will not be able to mention your names, you know who you are and at some point I know we will reconnect and perhaps even do business together and forge deeper and meaningful relationships with each other.
This is not going to be one of my more “profound” and introspective blogs as I sit here in our family room, having “couch time” while watching CNN, waiting for the ball to drop in Time Square, New York!
I have done sooo much this year… what will I do different in 2011?
* I will find more time for me – to be more mindful of better health – and perhaps check out “The 4-Hour Body” by Tim Ferris
* I will do my best to cut back even more on distractions.
* I will create more success stories.
* I will vacation more with my family.
* I will create more inspirational and technical content to give more value.
* I will continue to support my relationships.
* I will give more to my chosen causes.
* I will find more quiet time and introspection, reading God’s word and staying connected with my Source.
How about you? What will you do different for 2011?
I look forward to connecting with you and continuing to support you in 2011 and beyond!
Happy New Year To You And Your Families and Wishing You All That is GOOD!
Cheering You On To Your Success!