ARE YOU REALLY READY FOR BIG BUSINESS? Did you know that Fortune 500 Corporations, Public Utility Companies and Federal government agencies are looking for small businesses to award contracts to?
Come join us to one of the most sought after business trainings and workshops in and around Orange County and Los Angeles! The Asian Business Association – ABAOC is hosting our Business Matchmaking Workshop – BMW on June 12 and 13, 2014. Watch this video from Asian Business Association Orange County – ABAOC President Iris McCammon and myself to learn:
– Who Is This Event For?
– How to meet Decision Makers, who are usually inaccessible and
are protected by “gatekeepers” – by pass the gatekeeper!
– How to become a favored choice and get awarded those big contracts.
– In those 2 days, I will be also keynote speaking about my signature presentation called “The REALationship Code” – 7 Deadly Sins of Big Business Networking” and “7 Deadly Sins of Small Business Branding”
– Are you a Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned or Veteran-Owned
Business? Benefit from the Federal Trillion Dollar pie!
– Understand what is “Certification”, why you need it and how you can get certified.
– How do you become “Bankable” – learn what need to know before
you walk in a bank.
– Meet our stellar panel speaking on how to win, understand and
perform for “Procurement and Contracts”
– Find out how to become our next SUCCESS STORY for more exposure to bigger contracts and connections!
– Register for BMW and also Receive a FREE ticket to our Procurement Conference with 50++ qualified vendors and exhibitors.
– Meet future potential partners and collaborators for BIG BUSINESS!
– And Much Much More!